Betfred are delighted to announce that we have an agreement in place to buy 322 shops, adding to our current retail estate.
We are very excited about this acquisition and it shows that we still believe in Britain’s betting shops and that we want to invest in our high streets.
Owned and operated by Fred Done, who started in 1967 with just one shop in Salford, Betfred has grown to become the world’s biggest independent bookmaker with over 1,650 entertainment destinations.
From the start Betfred has differentiated itself by offering excellent customer value and service, the same traits which are at the core and heart of the business today.
No other high street bookmaker offers daily bonuses and price boosts like Betfred.
Key retail highlights:
- Betfred LBO’s (Licensed betting offices) offer a fun and friendly community environment.
- Betfred prides itself as the “Bonus King”, offering bonuses and promotions on a daily basis in order to differentiate itself from the competition.
Each LBO has:
- A minimum of 6 Best Odds Races every day
- Live broadcast of every UK and Irish horse-race
- Virtual dog and horse racing
- The latest 55″ TV in multi-view and video wall technology
- Ability to bet on every major sporting event
- Entertaining Betfred in-house TV channel – “Betfred TV”
- Friendly and well trained staff with an emphasis on customer service